Black Truffle Risotto
Fry the chopped onion with the butter in a large pan (medium heat). Pour the rice and stir. When the rice is translucif, pour the glass of dry white win. When the wine has almost evaporated, use a ladle to pour the stock in the pan, once at a time, stirring constantly, until the rice is cooked (taste it regularly). When cooked, add the liquid cream, the truffle and parmigiano to taste. It’s ready!
You can serve with grilled chicken breasts, but it’s perfect on its own. Serve with a bowl of grated parmigiano on the side.
Ingredients (serves 4):
– 500 g arborio or carnaroli rice
– 12 g truffle; 25 g butter
– 25 cl liquid cream
– 1 glass of dry white wine
– 1 l vegetable stock, warm. You will adapt the stock quantity, depending on the way you like risotto: a bit firm or really creamy.
– Gratted parmigiano cheese
– 1 small onion, chopped